...from Todd himself:
Friends, neighbors, family, lend me your cheers. The time has come to celebrate life, the evil that men is oft interred with their bones, so let it be with Todd.
This party is a celebration of the fact that I am still here to raise a glass, but really it is about us all raising a glass to all of the friends, family, and strangers who have opened up their hearts and frankly without whom, I very likely would not be here. So please come join us to celebrate:
Saturday, Sept 4th3pm-late3551 13th st nw
What: Grilling, beer,wine. Two fingered piñata. Check out all the cards everyone sent. Check out all my favorite scratching posts.
Who is invited?
- Any friend who would like to see that I am still alive.
- Anyone convinced I am still dead.
- Anyone who wanted to, but couldn’t arrange a time to visit in the hospital. One room will be setup with florescent lights and terrible food to preserve the ambiance.
- Anyone who sent a card, coffee cake, or casserole.
- Anyone who has said a prayer for me.
- Anyone who is reading this message.
Special acknowledgements go out to:
- Leah Beckett – Wife, showerer, without whom I probably would have given up a long time ago.
- Autumn Becket – Sister, care giver, queen of washcloth.
- Christopher Baer – Police Liaison, iPhone Prometheus, and best friend/business partner a person could hope for.
- Jennifer Brundage – coordinator of food and people, toof flosser, and all around great friend!
- Jeneen Beckett – Lucko, zardog, still the butt of all the jokes so we don’t have to be.
- Tyler & Karen Buckley – makers of the best chicken soup on the planet
- Kate Buckholdt – doer of the hairdo.
- Kevin Buckholdt – movie reviewer.
- Jennifer Goldstien – She makes it rain ice cream.
- Jim Hall – The quite pillar keeping everyone strong from day one.
- Caleb Menzies – fixed the doors, locks, and generally is keeping the house standing through the ordeal.