Sunday, June 27, 2010

From Freda & Sean

Everyone is praying for Todd.

XO,
Mom

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
From: freda
Date: June 27, 2010 7:17:35 PM GMT+01:00
To: "Judith
Subject: Re: Fwd: Todd Needs You

Oh Judy. What awful news. What can I say...I will pray my heart out for him. He has to get through. Please keep in touch as you can.

Freda and Sean.

________________________________________
From: Judith
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 15:22:44 +0100
To: Freda McEnroe
Subject: Fwd: Todd Needs You

Hi Freda -

Knowing that you all love Todd as much as we do, I thought you would want to know this terrible news. We need all the prayers we can gather.

Judy

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
From: "Christopher Baer"
Date: June 27, 2010 11:57:08 AM GMT+01:00
To: "JDB All"
Subject: Todd Needs You

Todd was involved in a very serious accident on Friday evening. Two blocks from his home, while at a stop sign on his motorcycle he was struck by a hit-and-run driver. He is currently at the Washington Hospital Center in Washington DC fighting for his life. While his head, face, neck and spine seem to be OK, his ribs lungs and heart took a beating as did his entire right side.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, he needs your support now. We all know that if anyone can pull through a tough challenge and inspire people on the other side, Todd can. I will update you when I know more.

Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment