Wednesday, June 30, 2010

To Report Information About the Crime

Detective Scott C Earhardt of the MPD is investigating the incident:

"I can be reached at the below listed numbers or this email. Just to give you all an update. I have located the vehicle involved in the Hit and Run in Bladensburg Md. The vehicle is now being processed by our departments Mobile Crime Unit. Does not appear that the owner of the vehicle was the driver, however I am continuing to investigate all avenues.

The victim is listed in Stable condition at Washington Hospital Center. He has gone through several surgeries over this past weekend.

Any witnesses that I have not contacted, please drop me an email or give me a call. I am trying to confirm if their was one or two occupants in the vehicle after the three females jumped out.

I will be in the office until 10pm this evening and during the day tomorrow I will be at mobile crime but can be reached on my cell. Thanks"

Detective Scott C Earhardt
Metropolitan Police Department
Special Operations Division
Major Crash Investigations Unit
Vehicular Homicide Squad
501 New York Ave N.W.
Washington D.C. 20001
ofc- 202-698-0681
cell- 202-486-0236

No comments:

Post a Comment